Wednesday, December 14, 2011

PAUSE and REFLECT

Hey! I'm back to reality. We just had our 3 days - Seniors' Retreat last December 12, 2011. 
The retreat revealed many things about me and my classmates. The emotions aroused and just can't be helped showing off more every session with overflowing tears accompanying it. This was such an unforgettable moment for all of us. This retreat strengthened our bond with each other and with our God. In this retreat we were able to experience absolute silence; eat a Q2 meal; shared ourselves with every session; did some breaking of the rules of the house; and sleep together in one room chit-chatting about ghost stories and stuffs.

THE DAY BEFORE RETREAT
I knew that there will be absolute silence in the retreat that's why before the retreat me and my family went out. We played bowling and ate dinner together that day.






   

PRE-RETREAT
waiting for the bus
RETREAT


POST-RETREAT


"NAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYZZZZZZZZZZZ" 
LOVE YAH CELEBS! ♥


My Memorabilias ♥
my name tag
*credits to Gerard Santos for the transformation*
my journal notebook
my stones of desires
what my classmates think about me paper XD
my certificate

No comments: