Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Night with CELEBRITIES | The Xmas Party 2011

Awwwww. Party's over! T'was our last Christmas party together even though we are not complete but I truly love how every (C)ELEBRITY makes it one memorable event. Just like last year's Christmas party it was "bonggaious", we were like real celebrities because of all the cameras/paparazzi and the dress to kill theme. We played games that were always fun because of it's twist and the traditional exchanging of gifts. 
It was hell of a night. Thanks for the beautiful night C! Merry Xmas!

Here are some photos I would like to share that I just grabbed from my classmates:



The Paparazzi


"Dinner is served"


C cake! :9




The Games


The Gifts


My gift for my Manita (Ate Raisa)


Exchanging of Gifts


Gift Giving with Honeyys


CELEBRITY Girls!


CELEBRITY Boys!


THE CELEBRITIES!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

No comments: