Saturday, December 3, 2011

another day of worrying and suffering.

This is the last day of we, NMAT takers have the time to review for tomorrow's exam. 

Last night was Ateneo Alumni Homecoming 2011 and where was I? Oh, here at home studying and missing all the FUN out there. I studied till the wee hours and caught myself sleeping in between. Hihi XD. Oh, it was not sleeping, it was me just taking my nap for about 1 - 3 hours the most. I woke up early in the morning to study again till now but I can't take it anymore, I want to relieve my stress and go to school to have my atfest well, not atfest really because I'll just go fetch my sister there and just hmm buy something then back home again to continue with my suffering. 

Tomorrow our exam will be at 7am, YEAH! 7am like our duty. Whew! It will take 3 hours and another at the afternoon for 3 1/2 hours for the part II exam (the SCIENCES). I am thinking to whom I'l go with during lunch hours; be with my bestfriend Rikka and her BIO classmates or be with my classmates??? Well, let's see tomorrow. After the exam, I plan to celebrate. Yeah! Celebrate because NMAT is done. So, where shall we go? 

P.S. After this, I'l have lots a time to blog about stuffs I did this week. My short vacation, my atfest days and etc. ;)

No comments: