Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 look back

Today's the last day of the year and i'm so sad that I have to say goodbye to this year. 2011 has really been a great year for me because all happy memories happened this year. I've met new friends, been a spoiled brat, did good in my studies and many more. I am hoping that year 2012 will give me the same happy memories or an even brighter, happier, fun year.


HEAVY IMAGES POSTED ☺
Looking back to this year:

January
Day 1

Day 2 
*more videos in my youtube channel *
Day 3 *Case Analysis* 
*more videos in my youtube channel *
3-days RED CROSS TRAINING with CELEBRITIES

Chelsea's and Patty's Birthday

Bowling CELEBRITIES

My First Ever Blood Donation 
*Got Injected 3 Times*
CELEBRITIES' RECOLLECTION

February

Valentine's Day
*more videos in my youtube channel *

March
Case Study 

Got my ear pierced -blogged about this ;)

April



CELEBRITIES' Outing
*more videos in my youtube channel *


First Summer Duty

May
Biking Sessions with Family


Chelsea gave us a puppy

June
Photoshoot 


Rhea's Birthday

July
Acquaintance

August
Baby Ella and Baby Carlyle's Christening

September

Birthday Celebration at Manila for 1 day

October
Surprised our Teachers


CELEBRITIES' Alternative Medicine Seminar
*more videos in my youtube channel *


Bonding with Dutymates 2011
*credits to Cairylle for some photos*

November

December
CELEBRITIES' Retreat -blogged this
Graduation Pictorial -blogged this
CELEBRITIES' Xmas Party -blogged this


ZC Bloggers' First Meet Up


Ain't that a whole year full of FUN?! Happiness all-year round!
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

djawa said...

happy new year., :d