Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 1st.

 Left Photo: 2012 look; Right Photo: 2013 look.

So, how do I look on the 1st of Jan 2013? HOHO. Before I go to my Aunt's place I just wanna share how I look last year and this year. Last year, I got that chinita look without bangs and now, pouting lips with bangs. which one looks best? LMAO. I gotta buy that liquid eyeliner again and should start working on my abs. LOL. I think I got bigger this year but I'll work on it PROMISE!
Hey! that doesn't matter, what matters is that you have fun at the start of the year!

Happy New Year again!

 Just Random Me Talking.
Got free Mani and Pedi from mother dear awhile ago<3>
Ain't blue cool?! HAHA.
 photo c/o little sister. She said I was funny coz my fingers are like that, blame it on my wet colorless nail polish. lolz. I'm drying it plus my other hand is still in progress. loll
Breaking News!!! While driving home, we passed by Gov.Ramos road and saw a dead man on the street, heard he was shot. We stayed there for about 22minutes till the SOCO team move the dead person's body away from the center of the road. Thank God that we passed there after the incident happened.

No comments: