Sunday, January 6, 2013

Celebrate the Joy's of Today.

The red napkins on a wine glass, the long life meaning of pancit noodles, the beheaded lechon, the fresh pineapple pie and the quenching thirst of soft drinks on a long table. Ah! Ambiance of a fine dinning (although not so but so far what matters most is the fullness of our stomach).lol For what is this set-up you think for? Ah!

 "An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow." Author Unknown ~
It's Sunday, 3 Kings and my parents' 23rd Wedding Anniversary. Subtract 1 to my parents' wedding anniv and that's my age today. lol. Today's celebrating wasn't same like last year so today was like this. After duty, I went home at around 8am and slept, a little while ago, they were bidding me goodbye because they'll attend mass at 11am. I told them "why didn't you guys tell me to get ready?" lol.They told me that they woke me up to get ready but I told them that I won't join them because I'll sleep. So I was left at home and continued sleeping. They arrived home and  I woke up still groggy, they bought food and we feasted. So, how's your Sunday, 3Kings? What did you do? I hope you had a great time even though it's just simply doing your thing you love most.
Happy Sunday! Happy 3 Kings! :)

No comments: