Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Session with C!

Our midterm exams and grades were finally out! Whew! Thank God we passed and and we were happy to get GOOD grades from our 2 of our major subjects this day ---NEL and Clinical Teaching. After our last class I got invited to go to our classmate's dorm so at around 3.00pm we went there and had our *drinking* session ;). They sponsored Tanduay Ice and Mang Juans && brought a portable karaoke set.

So for this mini-celebration or because we were just bored and have nothing to do after class or because someone just wanted to drink I have captured some photos awhile ago with my celly and here they are:

Watching WIPEOUT! the right side pips.

the left side pips! ;)

Mr. Junpyo serving the drinks.

Gail and I sitting at the back had our pose. 

So that's it for a wild afternoon for us and an even wilder for the ones who stayed late I think coz some of us left early after having a couple of drinks. It's so early to celebrate but we were just so happy with the results or maybe I'm the one who's happy! HAHA. XD Ciao! Till next!

No comments: