Monday, December 6, 2010


Atfest'10 has finally ended. The Atfest this year seems a little boring. I did not enjoy any rides at the CARNIVAL located at the back parking area. I did not really enjoyed the opening parade although it was my first time joining with my classmates. I also did not attend to the Alumni night because I think it will rain and so it did, if I did come then I would be wasting my time there because there's no place to go.
In the 1 week Atfest I can only count how many times I went to school to enjoy; I could also count how many hours I stayed there. I also went to school and stayed for hours because of my payback, took pictures of my youngest sister in their grade school night and the ATTENDANCE of joining the parade, and that seminar-seminar of the nursing thingy. And the most important reason is that I went to school just for my allowance. (my allowance when it comes to Atfest increases by 50 %)
First day-November 29, 2010 The Opening Parade. Started at around 9am. It was the first time that our shirts for the parade were distributed early. It was distributed 2 days before the parade. The college of nursing has 4 divisions during the parade-the earth, wind, water and fire--the 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year and the 4th year students. There were muses and escorts or somewhat like mascots for every year level; they are dressed very beautifully, so gorgeous like angels. In our parade, the cheers are practiced twice with choreos. I went to the practice once and escaped after the attendance was taken. Then we just paraded around the town and after watched the pop dance competition. The parade was tiring. And it was so hot, good thing, our props were of a child's umbrellas that we need to sway up here and up there. arrgg. TIRING. XD
Second day-November 30, 2010 My Payback night (2pm to 9pm), the section's turn to help in the food committee and the singing competition I have to attend to because I also want to. Helping the food committee--IT SUCKS, I helped in washing the tupperwares and all; I helped prepare the foods for the athletes, ALSO TIRING. Next, changed my clothes to duty uniform, I am assigned at the backfield area. The softball game of nursing versus is that accountancy or SLA?? well, doesn't matter, NURSING lost, it was 1-10. haha. It was fun and boring duty. Fun because people were calling MEDIC, MEDIC and we were all in a panic mode and runs to them. Boring because we just sit there and watch the game and then just like that, also we cannot cheer that's why it was boring. I forgot to tell you I just borrowed the duty shoes I wore during that time and it was fitting, hard to run and all, and if my feet could talk it would tell me "hey! I can't breathe". Well, what can I do, I thought the shoes I worn would be suitable for my duty uniform. :( The duty lasted for about uhm, 4 hours only, we packed at around 6pm, duty's off. yey!. Next, the singing competition, I changed my clothes again to that of my clothes earlier and went to meet my mother and my sisters at the MPCC to watch and support our boarder who was in the competition solo category. She won 3rd place. We stayed there until 10pm.BTW, the nursing choral won 1st place. whew! tiring day also.
Third day, where was I?? December 1, 2010, I remembered, I was just at home. It was supposed to be a movie day but then my bestfriend has a game and driving lessons that day. We were supposed to watch MY AMNESIA GIRL starring Toni Gonzaga and John Lloyd Cruz. Oh Well. That was a time I felt abandoned because after that day, no text from my BFF that we can watch it by Thursday. I'm dissapointed.
Fourth day, UHmm. December 2, 2010. Where was I again??
Fifth day, The Alumni Homecoming Night, Well, I did not attend too, because I can feel the rain will start pouring in awhile.

The Sixth day, I went to school for a seminar and I went there so late, the seminar was 7:30am and I arrived at 9:00am. The seminar would end up at 9:30am, I was SO LATE and only 30 mins left for me, but then I went in because on of the clinical instructor was just at my back. YEY! I was happy because I caught up with the attendance and I have 30 mins to stay there and listen to the blah blah blah. Then, I went home after talking to my friends, and ate sour mango, bought shake cereals, etc.
Last day, the sunday, I was just at home too, nothing to do or nothing I want to do. I was forced to do my requirements but in the end just copied from my classmates. I did not studied for mondays expected exams. Luckily, there's no exam and the monday classes are not that heavy compared to the tuesdays. AND after the monday class, 2 days holidays and then 3 days duty. aww.

This is the last. good night. Don't know how to end my journal. :))

No comments: