Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I'm on IG.

Hey guys! What's up with me lately? Nothing much really. Just finished my volunteer work at ZCMC and now applying elsewhere. Since I'm on house-vacation, I got hooked up with Instagram lately and so let me post my IG photos now. Haha.
because the ice cream man passed by, mom bought us ice creams. 
studying for an exam I snatch Hi-Ro biscuits from the pantry. 
getting nerdy to start hitting my lectures 
from feb 18 when I assisted Rush on his product presentation at CHO infront of Doctors. 
Yesterday when I fetch my sisters from school. Driving barefooted. 
Stopover to buy dinner yesterday. 
Rush's product presentation.
Joyride with them last feb 17.
Mano-Mano's Bilao and Mango Shake for us at 17. 
Megan, Major, Rush.and Gail, photo from Feb.17…
At Jollibee, celebrating Alyrah's birthday with the family. 021713.
Kuya Bryan's new pet. Tarantulas from Cebu.
And valentine cupcakes made by Monique Alforte.

So much of IG photos that I will not dare to post all because I will just bore you. And still trying this app from android-blogger-droid. Hoping to post two events soon. Ciao!

P.s. follow me @angelzophiel
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments: